- Bachelor of Science in Music Industry Studies
- The bachelor of science in music industry studies offers a flexible liberal arts curriculum that includes a minor in business administration and places an emphasis in other areas of music business study including legal studies, music, graphic arts, communications, video production, audio recording, and creative writing. This program is used to allow the student to discover the languages of the music business, including business, technology, and music.
- Bachelor of Music with emphasis in Music Industry Studies
- Loyola University New Orleans provides the music major with the business tools needed to maintain sustainable careers in the music industry. Offers program-specific courses in Music Industry Studies focusing on legal issues in music, music finance, music promotion, music administration, and multi-media production. Exciting internships opportunities in music capitals like New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and New Orleans.
- Download a PDF detailing the Jesuit Education